Woodbury has been nationally recognized as a great place to live and raise a family. It was named one of the “10 Best Towns for Families” by Family Circle magazine in 2014 and ranked 11th by Money Magazine in the 2012 “best places to live” in the U.S.
Woodhaven offers the following features:
• 21 Large Lot Executive Homesites on 39 Acres. (70% of homesites SOLD)
• All homesites are a minimum of 100’ wide at the building set-back.
• Homesites Range from 1/3 acre to 1.5 Acres
• Woodbury Schools —Bailey Elementary, Woodbury Middle School, East Ridge High School.
• Easy freeway access to Freeways 94 and 494
• Located near the Bielenberg Sports Center
• Bielenberg Gardens, a grocery-anchored retail center is nearby
• Downhill skiing at nearby Afton Alps ski area